An excellent chance to join a long established Property company in their Lettings Team!
This market leading Lettings & Estate Agency are based in the city centre of Glasgow and can offer you career development, a varied client facing role and a friendly supportive office environment.
Your main focus will be to manage a portfolio of rental properties acting as the key point of contact for repairs and maintenance advised by landlords and tenants – providing great customer service
Key duties will include:
- Acting as a key point of contact for landlords and tenants with regards to repairs/maintenance across your own portfolio of properties
- Providing good service to landlords and tenants, building strong relationships
- Creating work orders and liaising with contractors from start to finish
- Running reports and passing invoices for payments
- Managing refurbs/project work on behalf of landlords
- Working as a team player alongside all other departments within the company
- Process check out reports and deposit refunds, corresponding with tenant deposit providers where required
- Complaints handling and resolution in a professional manner
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role either within lettings or a maintenance/repairs environment. It’s essential that you have confident communication skills, an organised approach and solid IT/admin abilities. Full time permanent position, salary £19-22k + bonuses.
A fantastic career opportunity with a professional company – apply today or call Douglas Robertson to discuss…