A great opportunity to work as a Viewing Agent for a busy Property Auction company based from Glasgow covering their properties across the Central Belt!
If you are a people person, with an interest in property investment and are flexible on working hours then this could suit you well…This role is initially available for 20 hours per week but will rise to 40 hours in line with demand.
Working hours/viewing appointments between 9am-8pm Monday to Thursday and 9am-5pm on a Friday. Weekends may be required depending on demand too. Own car preferred with mileage paid.
Our client here is a well-established and successful Property Group who sell a wide range of residential and commercial properties mainly to the investment market such as seen on the BBC show ‘Homes Under the Hammer’.
Key duties include:
- Meeting and greeting potential buyers – conducting viewings in a professional manner, showcasing all types and sizes of properties
- Promoting features and location of each property
- Providing a high level of customer service, advising and guiding buyers on the sales and property auction process
- Regularly checking in with office based colleagues – giving viewings feedback/information
- Carrying out all connected admin – managing your diary and email correspondence.
This is a fast paced and varied position therefore you should be hardworking, have a professional approach and be comfortable with the driving element of this job. Previous estate agency or property sales/letting experience is an advantage but not essential.
In return you can look forward to an exciting and fast paced position with salary of £19k based on experience + bonuses and mileage.
Send CV today to apply or call Douglas Robertson for more information!