A fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious high end estate agency in their highly successful Bearsden branch!
My client is regarded as one of the leading agents in Scotland with a fantastic brand and a reputation for selling upmarket properties.
They are now looking to recruit an experienced Estate Agency Sales Negotiator/Manager to in a role that offers fantastic career development and the chance to work with a high performing property sales team!
Your role will involve being the primary point of contact for clients providing first class customer service, expertly negotiating all sales and co-ordinating all branch resources including staff rota to best achieve sales targets.
Other duties will include:
- Leading and motivating the sales staff
- Building strong client relationships – providing expert advice on property sales strategies and local market conditions
- Oversee and manage property marketing campaigns
- Developing a strong client profile to secure new and repeat business
- Manage and maintain branch standards in line with company service charter
- All connected sales co-ordination – liaising with solicitors, surveyors and ensuring full compliance
Candidates for this role should have a proven track record in Estate Agency at Senior Negotiator/Manager level, be a skilled communicator/relationship builder with accomplished sales skills. It’s important that you have lead and manage people, are well organised and have a driven, self motivated approach.
In return you can look forward to advancing your career with a truly dynamic company – excellent salary package available based on experience with annual bonus and incentives. Full time permanent post.
Apply online today or contact Douglas Robertson in confidence for an informal first chat.