A great new opportunity with a market leading Property company in Edinburgh!
My client is now looking to recruit an experienced Property Manager to look after an attractive portfolio of factored residential property developments across Edinburgh and the East of Scotland while supervising a small team of Assistant Property Managers.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious company in a varied and fast paced role.
Your key duties will include:
• Acting as the main point of contact for property owners, delivering a professional factoring service and building strong relationships with clients.
• Co-ordinating repairs to communal areas
• Managing planned maintenance works
• Meeting owners in the office and on-site including conducting AGM’s
• Responding in a professional manner to a high volume of daily calls and emails
• Carrying out regular visits to developments to ensure high standards of work/service provision
• Supervising and mentoring Property Assistants
• Intimating insurance claims for common areas
• Resolving complaints
• All connected administration – communicating effectively via email, letter and phone calls
Candidates should have experience in Property Management. It’s important that you are well presented and spoken with high standards and a service driven approach. You will have strong communication, problem solving and organisational skills + a driving licence. Permanent post working Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm with access to pool cars for onsite use.
In return you can look forward to a highly attractive salary package and great opportunities to progress your career with this firm.
Apply online today with CV or call Douglas Robertson in confidence to discuss further