A fantastic new fixed term contract opportunity working with a high end Property company in Glasgow as part of their Residential Lettings team!
Due to upcoming maternity leave our client is looking to recruit a Property Manager to join their friendly office for a period of 12 months starting at the beginning of October 2021.
This is a great chance to join a market leading company in a busy full time role-key duties will include:-
- Acting as one of the main point of contacts for rental properties under management with regards to repairs and maintenance issues
- Managing works from start to finish – liaising with tenants, contractors and landlords
- Arranging property refurbs and issues reported from inspections and check outs
- Ensuring all properties are fully compliant with lettings legislation before marketing
- Processing check out reports and deposit refunds, corresponding with tenant deposit providers where required and resolving any disputes
- Providing good customer service to all parties and building strong relationships
- Being an effective team player – communicating with colleagues and providing assistance when required in other areas of the business
- All connected general administration tasks and use of lettings / property software
Candidates for this role should have experience in a similar role and have excellent customer service skills. It’s important you can organise a busy workload, meet deadlines and have strong problem solving abilities.
Based in the city centre of Glasgow working Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm, great salary package on offer £20-24k based on experience. Professional working environment.
Apply today with CV or call Douglas Robertson to discuss…