A superb chance to progress your career with a high end Property management company in their Glasgow office! My client is enjoying continued expansion and are now looking to recruit an ambitious and professional Property Manager to their Factoring team in a role which offers an attractive salary package, car allowance and a fantastic benefits package. Responsible for the full management of prestigious residential property portfolio you will act as a key point of contact for clients and take pride in providing an excellent level of client service.
Your main duties will include:
- Liaising on a daily basis with property owners, contractors and other professionals building strong working relationships
- Managing and overseeing reactive repairs and maintenance on the common areas of property developments
- Carrying out regular inspections of developments to identify property defects, assess repairs and ensure safety standards
- Instructing planned maintenance programmes
- Management of building insurance claims on behalf of owners
- Carrying out professional meetings with owners and residents groups
- Sourcing and vetting contractors to provide high quality and good value work
Candidates should have experience in residential property management with excellent communication and organisational skills. A good technical understanding of buildings together with a passion for property is essential. You should possess strong all round admin abilities and be able to work well in a hands on team environment. In return you can look forward to the chance to work with an established player within the industry who can provide outstanding career prospects and a professional but fun working environment. Send CV to apply or call Douglas Robertson in confidence to discuss further.