If you are keen to progress your career in Property Management this is a great opportunity to work with a market leading Property company in their Edinburgh Factoring team!
Due to continued growth our client is now looking to recruit a Property Manager to look after a portfolio of mainly residential developments across Edinburgh and the East of Scotland. This varied role can offer an excellent salary package, lots of career development and the chance to be part of a friendly, supportive and professional office.
Key duties will include:
- Acting as the main point of contact for property owner clients regarding maintenance, billing queries and on-going repairs
- Building strong relationships with individual clients and residents associations, carrying out regular owners meetings
- Arranging and overseeing all reactive and planned repairs work to common area’s of property developments
- Instructing contractors and managing larger scale maintenance projects
- Carrying out regular inspections at developments
- Management of all service contracts including gardening and cleaning
- Resolving any complaints and adhering to the Factors Act Code of Conduct
- All connected office based administration tasks
The successful candidate should have excellent communication skills, a professional outlook and have proven experience working in a similar property based role. A Factoring background is an advantage but not essential. Driving licence required but pool cars provided for use. Full time hours Mon-Frid 9am-5pm, permanent post.
A fantastic chance to boost your career with a prestigious and well established company – salary package includes IRPM qualifications, pension, bonuses and a defined progression route within the company.
Apply with CV today or call Douglas Robertson for an informal chat, all discussions are in confidence