Due to continued growth and recent staff progression, Hacking and Paterson Management Services are seeking to recruit experienced managers, with proven customer service and people management skills, to help us further develop and improve our service delivery and customer experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for dynamic and driven managers to join the leading Property Factoring company in Scotland and progress their careers in this exciting, fast paced, and ever changing, industry.
Your key duties will include:
- Acting as the main point of contact for property owners, delivering a professional factoring service and building strong relationships with clients.
- Co-ordinating repairs to communal areas
- Managing planned maintenance works
- Meeting owners (when current restrictions allow) in the office and on-site including conducting AGM’s
- Responding in a professional manner to a high volume of daily calls and emails
- Carrying out regular visits to developments to ensure high standards of work/service provision
- Supervising and mentoring Property Assistants
- Intimating insurance claims for common areas
- Resolving complaints
- All connected administration – communicating effectively via email, letter and phone calls
Candidates should have experience in Property Management, ideally within a Factoring environment. It’s important that you are well presented and spoken with high standards and a service driven approach. You will have strong communication, problem solving and organisational skills + a driving licence. Permanent post working Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm with access to pool cars for onsite use.
Attractive salary and benefits packages available for the right candidates – contact Douglas Robertson in confidence to apply or for an informal first chat on 07970140198