An excellent chance to join a successful and award winning Letting & Estate Agency in the South Side of Glasgow on a part time basis! Our client is now recruiting for a Lettings Co-Ordinator to join their friendly team in a busy branch environment.
*Working hours – 25 per week, preferably Monday-Friday 11am-4pm but open to negotiation
* This varied role will be mainly office based and involve assisting clients with all parts of the lettings and sales process, key duties will include:
- Providing a high level of service to landlords, tenants and vendors
- Handling sales/lettings phone calls to set up viewings
- Arranging for maintenance to be carried out
- Update council tax/utilities for the tenants
- Vetting tenants, checking tenant references and preparing tenancy agreements
- Ensuring lettings properties are compliant before letting/re-letting
- Liaising with a wide range of people, such as solicitors, builders, cleaners and suppliers
- Carrying out viewings and property inspections
- All other connected lettings administration tasks
The successful candidate should have good communication skills, confident admin abilities and ideally previous experience lettings or estate agency. It’s important that you can work well both independently and as part of a team with a focus on customer service. Permanent position with an immediate start available. In return you can look forward to a rewarding position with a professional company who offer support in further training. Apply today with CV or call Douglas Robertson in confidence to discuss further.