A fantastic opportunity to work in a newly created position with a market leading Property Management company in Edinburgh as part of their Business Development team!
This unique role will involve liaising with Builders, Developers and Homeowners in relation to New Business for the Factoring department in their Edinburgh office.
Your main remit will be to build relationships with existing and new clients, work closely with Directors in identifying/winning new business and also hand-over new developments to property management teams.
Key duties will include:
- Building strong relationships with existing and new Housebuilders/Developers across Edinburgh/East of Scotland – visiting sites, meeting sales staff and prospecting for business
- Attending industry events and networking within the new build sector
- Helping identify, source and track new business opportunities – liaising with Directors in relation to marketing initiatives
- Helping with the preparation of new business tenders
- Acting as a first point of contact for new business enquiries from owners looking to change their Property Factor – meeting groups of residents, pitching for new business and creating proposals
- Assisting with integration of new property developments to the companies portfolio – ensuring a smooth handover service, acting as a link between Developers and Property Managers
- All office based administration and use of CRM system effectively
Candidates for this position should have excellent people skills, a professional approach and enjoy winning new business. A background working in the property market within estate agency, factoring, lettings or new home sales would be an advantage but applications are welcome from other fields. It’s important you have worked in a similar sales based role with a service driven approach and strong all round organisational and admin skills.
Permanent position working 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, based in the city centre of Edinburgh.
An excellent chance to develop your career in Property with an established market leader who can offer fantastic development prospects – apply today online or call Douglas Robertson in confidence to discuss further.