A fantastic Senior level opportunity working with a leading Property Management company in Edinburgh!
Due to continued growth our client is now seeking to recruit an accomplished Team Manager ideally from out-with the Property industry to bring a fresh approach to their Client Relationship team in what is a key hire with excellent opportunity for significant influence at Director level.
This role will have a big emphasis on leadership, coaching and mentoring of client service delivery, strategic ‘big picture’ growth of staff/the department and the implementation and management of data driven decisions.
Joining as part of the company’s Senior Management Team your key duties will include:
- Leading and developing a team of Client Relationship Managers – having a particular ownership for mentoring the team ensuring each CRM is continuously growing both personally and in CRM expertise and confidence.
- Leading the maintenance and development of relationships not only internally but also externally including, working with data analysis providers driving most value for the team and the business as a whole
- Leading the team in the formulation of strategies and campaigns ensuring they are aligned with the company’s overall objectives
- Having a responsibility for owning the culture and also the vision and values of the business – inspiring a unified vision and direction towards business goals
- Leading the CRM team by data collection on client insights of the Property Management service and the business as a whole – having a command of the products and services provided by the company.
- Ensuring consistency in data driven decision making and strategy formulation within the team and in CRM campaigns and programs
- The use of CRM software tools, platforms & programs appropriate for the CRM team to undertake routine client analytics, enabling continuous improvement in the building of existing and new client relationships.
Candidates for this role should have proven experience in a similar level position – we are open to applications from various industry backgrounds however it’s important that you can show a CV with success in the leadership and development of service driven teams. You should have proven skills in coaching, mentoring and management of people with strong commercial awareness and the vision + ability to add real value to a business.
In return you can look forward to a rewarding, hands on and exciting new challenge with an ambitious company in their professional and modern Edinburgh offices. Full time and permanent position with an excellent salary package available based on experience. Based in the city centre of Edinburgh.
Apply today with CV or call Douglas Robertson in confidence for an informal first discussion.