An excellent opportunity to join a well established and professional Property Management company working in a busy Finance support role!
Our client is looking to recruit a Finance Assistant to their Glasgow Commercial Property team assisting with the processing of financial transactions across their portfolio of properties.
Working alongside a friendly team of Surveyors and Property Administrators your key duties will include:
- General financial support to property management staff
- Processing of financial transactions in relation to commercial properties – including posting of receipts and raising payments to suppliers/contractors
- Processing of rents received to clients
- Raising client fees
- Charging of insurance premiums to tenants
- Liaise with suppliers on any invoicing/finance related queries
- Working to deadlines such as year end and insurance renewal period
- Data input in respect to service charge accounting; upkeep and maintenance of financial data within the property management software system
Candidates should have finance/accounts experience in a similar environment, high levels of attention to detail and be able to work to business deadlines. A background in Finance within a property setting is an advantage but not essential, full training will be provided. It’s important that you have confident IT/Admin abilities and working knowledge of all major software packages. You should be a team player and be well presented.
In return you can look forward to an enjoyable Finance role with a market leading company – based in the city centre, permanent position working 9am-5pm Monday to Friday. Salary based on experience £20-25k.
Apply online today with CV or call Douglas Robertson in confidence to discuss any queries.