A fantastic career opportunity to work with a leading high end property company in their Bearsden office!
If you are passionate about property, sales focussed and take pride in delivering a great customer experience then this is the ideal role for you….working as part of a successful team you will act as the first point of contact for all estate agency enquiries and play a key part in progressing the property sales process. Key duties include:-
- Professionally handling all property enquiries via phone, email and face to face contact
- Converting enquiries to viewings and valuation appointments, diary management
- Generating new viewings and valuations by matching existing/past enquiries
- Following up viewings and valuations to gather feedback and progress sales
- Providing friendly and client focussed service, building relationships and rapport
- All connected administration in the office
- Being an active team player – working to meet branch targets
This role is open to candidates from both the property market and other transferrable industries with full training available. It’s important that you are articulate, smartly presented and have the ability to build strong client relationships. Working in a fast paced environment it’s essential that you are a team player, well organised and have solid IT/Admin abilities with a confident knowledge of the estate agency sales process.
In return you can look forward to joining a high performing team in a modern branch environment with excellent career prospects available. Full time permanent position with an attractive salary package based on experience plus bonuses.
Apply online with CV today or call Douglas Robertson in confidence for more information.