A fantastic career opportunity working in the busy and challenging world of Property Management! We are now recruiting for a Client Relationship Manager role in Edinburgh to join the friendly team of a leading Property company – this role is open to non-property backgrounds so is a great chance for those looking for a new challenge in 2021 and a bit of a ‘career change’ Your position will involve being the main point of contact for your own portfolio of clients in relation to the Factoring/Block Management of their residential property developments – ensuring a customer focussed service and building strong client relationships.
Key duties will include:
- Acting as the main point of contact for clients in relation to property repairs, building services, billing queries and on-going projects
- Taking full ownership start to finish of all day to day issues within your portfolio –liaising with internal + external contacts and keeping clients fully updated
- Proactively building strong client relationships and delivering great customer service
- Visiting property developments to inspect common areas and meet new/existing clients
- Leading and conducting meetings with groups of clients
- Complaints management and resolution in a prompt and professional manner • Understanding technical aspects of property management and communicating effectively to clients.
- Being an active team player – working closely with colleagues to meet deadlines and deliver consistently high levels of service to clients
- All connected administration including financial/budget setting for property developments
We are open to candidates from a wide range of industries however it’s important that you can show experience within service based roles, fast paced professional office environments and evidence of building client relationships. You should be a natural people person, enjoy problem solving and be able to manage a demanding workload. Graduate qualification an advantage. Driving licence required but pool cars provided for use. In return you can look forward to being part of a dynamic company in a superb new career path that’s rewarding, challenging and hands on. Full training provided with excellent career prospects – working hours 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, permanent post. Starting salary £24k rising to £26k upon completion of 3-6 months training. Good benefits package. Apply online with CV today!