A fantastic career opportunity working in Property Management with a leading company in Edinburgh!
We are now recruiting for a Client Relationship Manager to manage a portfolio of residential property developments across Edinburgh and the East of Scotland acting as a key point of contact for property owner clients and delivering great customer service.
This role is open to candidates from non-property backgrounds so is a really good chance for those looking for a new challenge in 2021 and a ‘career change’
Working from a professional office environment your key duties will include:
- Acting as the main point of contact for clients in relation to property repairs, building services, billing queries and on-going projects
- Taking full ownership start to finish of all day to day issues within your portfolio –liaising with internal + external contacts and keeping clients fully updated
- Proactively building strong client relationships and delivering great customer service
- Visiting property developments to inspect common areas and meet new/existing clients
- Leading and conducting meetings with groups of clients
- Complaints management and resolution in a prompt and professional manner
- Understanding technical aspects of property management and communicating these effectively to clients.
- Being an active team player – working closely with colleagues to meet deadlines and deliver consistently high levels of service to clients
- All connected administration including financial/budget setting for property developments
We are open to candidates from a wide range of industries however it’s important that you can show experience within service based roles, fast paced office environments and evidence of building client relationships. You should be a natural people person, enjoy problem solving and be able to manage a busy workload. Graduate qualification is an advantage but not essential. Driving licence required but pool cars provided for use.
In return you can look forward to being part of a friendly and dynamic company in a superb new career path that’s rewarding, challenging and hands on.
Full training provided with excellent career prospects – working hours 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, permanent post. Starting salary £25k rising to £27k upon completion of 3-6 months training. Good benefits package.
Apply online with CV today!