A unique career opportunity to work in the Property industry with a market leader in their Edinburgh offices!
If you have a passion for good customer service, strong admin skills and an interest in property then this is a fantastic opening with a professional firm.
Due to continued growth our client is now looking to recruit an Assistant Property Manager to work as part of a team alongside an experienced Senior Property Manager.
Working in a busy professional office environment your key duties will include:
- Assisting with the management of property developments across Edinburgh/East of Scotland – handling a high volume of daily calls and emails, setting up repairs, gathering quotes and providing good service to clients
- Liaising with contractors and other property professionals to organise maintenance
- Project management of major works and doing regular follow ups
- Accompanying Property Managers to property developments to meet clients and visit common areas
- Resolving any complaints in a professional manner
- Being a team player working closely with colleagues in other areas of the business
- All connected office admin, written correspondence, keeping files and database records
Property experience isn’t essential for this role – you must however have solid experience in an office/customer service environment and be well spoken and presented. You should have a confident telephone manner, enjoy problem solving and be able to organise and manage a busy workload. Full training will be provided as part of the role with excellent opportunities available to progress your career.
A driving licence is preferred, starting salary £20,000 -working 9am-5pm Monday to Friday. Permanent position based in the city centre of Edinburgh.
A great career opportunity – apply online today with CV.