Great new opportunity to join a well established Property company in Glasgow city centre working as part of their Commercial Property Management team!
Due to continued growth our client is now recruiting for an Assistant Commercial Property Manager to work closely with Surveyors across a diverse portfolio of commercial properties.
This is a good chance to join a professional but friendly office in a role that’s hands on, varied and fast paced. Key duties will include:
• Acting as a point of contact for commercial property landlords and tenants – delivering good service and building strong client relationships
• Professionally handling a variety of daily queries in relation to property repairs, finance issues and maintenance of communal areas
• Instructing reactive repairs and liaising with contractors for updates
• Carrying out property inspections
• Processing supplier invoices
• Property administration tasks in addition to day to day written communications
• Being an active team player – assisting Surveyors/Commercial Property Managers across a wide variety of properties across Glasgow/West of Scotland
Candidates for this role should ideally have experience in property management, a background working in commercial property is an advantage but not essential. It’s important that you have good communication skills, an organised approach and confident all round admin/IT abilities. Driving licence preferred.
Permanent position working Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
An excellent chance to work with a successful and professional company – apply online today or call Douglas Robertson in confidence to discuss.