A great opportunity for experienced Office Administrators to join a leading Property Management company in Glasgow in a busy and varied client facing role!
If you have an interest in property, are service focussed and have strong admin skills then this is a fantastic opening with a friendly and professional company.
Due to continued growth our client is now looking to recruit Property Management Administrators to work as part of a team alongside experienced Property Managers and other Administrators. Key duties will include:
- Assisting with handling a high volume of daily calls and emails, setting up repairs at property developments, providing good service to clients.
- All connected office admin, written correspondence, keeping files and ensuring customer database records are kept up to date.
- Assisting Property Managers with gathering maintenance quotes, liaising with contractors and managing Proposed Works.
- Processing contractor invoices.
- Being a team player working closely with colleagues in other areas of the business
Property experience isn’t essential for this position as full training will be provided as part of the role – you must however have solid experience in an office/customer service environment and be well spoken and presented. You should have a confident telephone manner, enjoy problem solving and be able to organise and manage a busy workload. It’s important you have a confident working knowledge of all major software/IT packages.
Permanent full time post based in the city centre of Glasgow, working hours 9am-5pm Monday to Friday. Excellent salary package based on experience £20-22k with career prospects available.
An excellent career opening – apply today online with CV or call Douglas Robertson in confidence with any queries.